New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Poor hospital discharges blamed for readmissions - BBC News
The way hospitals discharge patients is probably contributing to high levels of readmission, a year-long Healthwatch England inquiry finds.
Help by adding tags...
Hospital drug pumps are hackable, experts warn - BBC News
- A US-based cybersecurity expert says Hospira hospital pumps, used to administer drugs at safe levels to patients, could be hacked
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Many NHS hospital patients complain of 'lack of dignity' - BBC News
- A fifth of people in hospital in England are not always treated with respect and dignity, according to an official survey of NHS patients.
Five-month wait for scan results at Derriford Hospital - BBC News
- Patients are waiting up to five months for diagnostic scan results at Plymouth's Derriford Hospital, it emerges.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!