New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pupils' mental health tops head teachers' concerns - BBC News
Head teachers are more concerned with pupils' mental health than any other issue related to well-being, a survey suggests.
Help by adding tags...
Child mental health issues 'missed' - BBC News
- Thousands of young people may be "slipping through the net" because adults do not spot the warning signs of mental health problems, experts say.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Mental health and the death of the 'headclutcher' picture - BBC News
- A campaign backed by Stephen Fry has been launched to try and change media portrayals of mental health. But what is wrong with the ones currently used?
Ebola: Mental health tips for survivors - BBC News
- The BBC explores the impact Ebola can have on a person's mental health and asks what those affected can do to help themselves and others.
Health boss warns GPs risking mental health and suicide - BBC News
- The number of GPs seeking help for work-related stress and mental health problems is increasing, according to the former head of the Royal College of GPs.
Herring: Comedy should tackle mental health issues - BBC News
- Comedians should tackle issues such as depression as there is no subject that is beyond being joked about, Richard Herring tells Victoria Derbyshire.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more