New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
I read with interest the recent systematic review of nebulized antibiotics for ventilator-associated pneumonia . I congratulate and applaud Zampieri and colleagues’ important work, but several important issues should be noted.
Help by adding tags...
Ventilator Associated Pneumonia
- A discussion on nosocomial infections and VAP.<br/>
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- We applaud the extensive systematic review and meta-analysis by Zampieri and colleagues on inhaled antibiotics for ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP)  but would like to add some comments rega...
Silver-coated endotracheal tubes (ETTs) for prevention of ventilator-associated pneumonia in critically ill people | Cochrane
- We reviewed the evidence of whether silver-coated endotracheal tubes (ETTs) are effective in reducing the risk of ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP) and hospital mortality in comparison with sta...
- See related Letter by Gu, http://www.ccforum.com/content/19/1/236, and related research by Zampieri et al., http://ccforum.com/content/19/1/150.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!