New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The acutely agitated patient in a remote location 2015
In memory of Dr John Hinds
Help by adding tags...
Other Breast Lumps
Shorter medical resident duty hours may be worse for patients and only slightly better for residents
- Shorter duty hours for medical residents, although marginally better for residents themselves, may result in worse patient care, according to a randomized trial assessing resident duty hour...
Which Patient should get Acute Cath Lab Activation in MI?
- Finally in one place, all of the STEMI equivalents with Steve Smith
HEMS vs GEMS. By ground or by air: which is the best way to take care of traumatized patients
- In memory of Dr John Hinds
- Hope this is helpful for all those medical students about to start EM Clerkships in July! Good luck! EXAMPLE TEMPLATE: PresentingthePatient-EXAMPLE
Medical Expulsion Therapy with Tamsulosin in Ureteral Colic - emdocs
- emDocs post containing very useful emergency medicine information