New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
2nd trimester scan
2nd Trimester Scanning Guide
Help by adding tags...
A guide to confirming dating of pregnancy, fetal normality/abnormality, placental localisation and AF volume.
on Saturday 13th June 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Student - St. Georges University, London
Posted almost 3 years ago
Really nice overview of everything!
Start automatically tracking your CPD
Get access to our
Find out more
Ultrasound in Gynecology
- This slide show will brief about the basics of ultrasound and how to perform in the field of Gynecology.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
What Makes a Good App? Harry Reynolds, IBM
- Harry Reynolds, Director of Health Industry Transformation for IBM, joined Pat Salber, MD (@docweighsin) to talk about "what makes a good app." You have to f...
Diabetes Health Talk
- In this health talk, Dr. Bergman discusses the causes and cures for diabetes. Watch and learn how you can cure yourself of diabetes in just 30 days! At http:...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...