New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Vaccination schedule - Vaccinations - NHS Choices
Find out which vaccinations are offered on the NHS, the age you should ideally have them, and optional vaccinations for special risk groups.
Help by adding tags...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
WHO | Global vaccination targets ‘off-track’ warns WHO
- Progress towards global vaccination targets for 2015 is far off track with 1 in 5 children still missing out on routine life-saving immunizations that could avert 1.5 million deaths each year from ...
Childhood immunization: why we immunize
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.