New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Neutrophil CD64 (nCD64) expression appears to be a promising marker of bacterial infections. The aim of this meta-analysis was to assess the accuracy of nCD64 expression for the diagnosis of sepsis in critically ill adult patients.
Help by adding tags...
- Neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin (NGAL), cystatin C (Cys-C), and soluble triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells-1 (sTREM-1) are novel diagnostic biomarkers of acute kidney injury ...
- Intravenous fluid administration is an essential component of sepsis management, but a positive fluid balance has been associated with worse prognosis. We analyzed whether a positive fluid balance ...
- We previously found decreased levels of Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) in patients with septic shock. The objective of the current study was to assess whether the provision of exogenous ubiquinol (the reduce...
Journal of Intensive Care
- In critically ill patients, elucidating those patients with the systemic inflammatory response syndrome (SIRS) from an infectious source (sepsis), versus those who have SIRS without infection, can ...
- After publication of our recent Poster presentation , we noticed that C Gosset , C. Delierneux, A. Hego, J Huart, A Joly, P Geurts, P Damas, C Oury and A Gothot had been inadvertently omitted as...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.