New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
How much sugar is there in sweetened drinks? - BBC News
A look at how much sugar there is in sweetened drinks after a committee of scientific experts called on the government to halve the recommended daily intake of sugar.
Help by adding tags...
How this couch changed everything - BBC News
- How did psychiatry become linked with one particular item of furniture?
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Do you really need to take 10,000 steps a day to keep fit? - BBC News
- It's the aim set by Fitbit and other fitness trackers.
Call to halt legal highs ban based on 'flawed' Irish system - BBC News
- The UK government is being urged to delay the introduction of a ban on so-called legal highs after claims that similar legislation in Ireland is flawed.
Scientific experts: Sugar intake 'should be halved' - BBC News
- A committee of scientific experts is advising the government to halve the recommended daily intake of sugar.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!