New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Scientific experts: Sugar intake 'should be halved' - BBC News
A committee of scientific experts is advising the government to halve the recommended daily intake of sugar.
Help by adding tags...
How this couch changed everything - BBC News
- How did psychiatry become linked with one particular item of furniture?
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Do you really need to take 10,000 steps a day to keep fit? - BBC News
- It's the aim set by Fitbit and other fitness trackers.
Call to halt legal highs ban based on 'flawed' Irish system - BBC News
- The UK government is being urged to delay the introduction of a ban on so-called legal highs after claims that similar legislation in Ireland is flawed.
How much sugar is there in sweetened drinks? - BBC News
- A look at how much sugar there is in sweetened drinks after a committee of scientific experts called on the government to halve the recommended daily intake of sugar.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...