New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Ebola: Mental health tips for survivors - BBC News
The BBC explores the impact Ebola can have on a person's mental health and asks what those affected can do to help themselves and others.
Help by adding tags...
Child mental health issues 'missed' - BBC News
- Thousands of young people may be "slipping through the net" because adults do not spot the warning signs of mental health problems, experts say.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Mental health patients forced to travel miles for care - BBC News
- A lack of mental health beds in England is forcing patients to travel hundreds of miles to receive treatment in other areas, figures show.
Psychiatric patients to receive physical health checks - BBC News
- Mental health trusts are to be paid for improving the physical health of psychiatric patients.
Mental health and the death of the 'headclutcher' picture - BBC News
- A campaign backed by Stephen Fry has been launched to try and change media portrayals of mental health. But what is wrong with the ones currently used?
Mental health patients sent 'hundreds of miles' for care - BBC News
- The number of mental health patients in England who had to travel away from their local area to get care has risen by almost a quarter over the past year, new figures suggest.
Herring: Comedy should tackle mental health issues - BBC News
- Comedians should tackle issues such as depression as there is no subject that is beyond being joked about, Richard Herring tells Victoria Derbyshire.