New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Hospital drug pumps are hackable, experts warn - BBC News
A US-based cybersecurity expert says Hospira hospital pumps, used to administer drugs at safe levels to patients, could be hacked
Help by adding tags...
South west hospitals fined millions over missed targets - BBC News
- Hospitals in the South West are being fined millions of pounds for not meeting their targets.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Poor hospital discharges blamed for readmissions - BBC News
- The way hospitals discharge patients is probably contributing to high levels of readmission, a year-long Healthwatch England inquiry finds.
Five-month wait for scan results at Derriford Hospital - BBC News
- Patients are waiting up to five months for diagnostic scan results at Plymouth's Derriford Hospital, it emerges.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!