New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pharmacokinetics made easy 9: Non-linear pharmacokinetics - Australian Prescriber
Help by adding tags...
The Michaelis-Menten Model Accounts for the Kinetic Properties of Many Enzymes - Biochemistry - NCBI Bookshelf
- The primary function of enzymes is to enhance rates of reactions so that they are compatible with the needs of the organism. To understand how enzymes function, we need a kinetic description of the...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
First Order and Zero Order Kinetics - BSCC
- Describe First order elimination kinetics. How is this different to zero order kinetics? Basic science in clinical context.
First and Zero Order Kinetics
- A basic introduction to first and zero order kinetics.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.