New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
3D Printed Tablets Release Drugs at Precise Rates | Medgadget
Researchers at University College London School of Pharmacy are investigating whether 3D printing drug tablets can improve how they are ingested and absorb
Help by adding tags...
New drug combination shows promise for breaking breast cancer resistance
- Researchers from The University of Manchester working with drug development company Evgen Pharma, have developed a new combination of drugs which could overcome treatment resistance and...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
University of Florida researchers say lupus treatment shows early promise
- A new treatment that may reverse the effects of the most common type of lupus has shown promising results after undergoing early testing by a team of researchers at University of Florida...
Study provides evidence against the fetal origins of cancer and cardiovascular disease
- A study by researchers at Columbia University's Mailman School of Public Health and colleagues in the Netherlands evaluated the relationship between nutritional conditions in very early life and...
Elastic Material Sticks to Skin, Releases Drugs When Stretched |
- A team of investigators from North Carolina State University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill have designed a novel drug release technol
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...