New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Mental health bed shortage blamed on system - BBC News
Delayed discharge and poor community provision are to blame for problems that mental health patients in England have accessing hospital beds, an inquiry finds
Help by adding tags...
Mental health patients forced to travel miles for care - BBC News
- A lack of mental health beds in England is forcing patients to travel hundreds of miles to receive treatment in other areas, figures show.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Mental health patients hit by bed shortage - BBC News
- A shortage of beds has forced some mental health patients in England to travel hundreds of miles for treatment and to sleep on mattresses on the floor.
Ebola: Mental health tips for survivors - BBC News
- The BBC explores the impact Ebola can have on a person's mental health and asks what those affected can do to help themselves and others.
Mental health patients sent 'hundreds of miles' for care - BBC News
- The number of mental health patients in England who had to travel away from their local area to get care has risen by almost a quarter over the past year, new figures suggest.
Poor hospital discharges blamed for readmissions - BBC News
- The way hospitals discharge patients is probably contributing to high levels of readmission, a year-long Healthwatch England inquiry finds.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...