New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
How dance classes are helping people with dementia - BBC News
Studies have shown that dance could improve the lives of dementia sufferers - Lizzie Crouch visits a class in east London.
Help by adding tags...
Dementia: Five priorities - BBC News
- Five research areas which could transform the treatment of dementia.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Dementia Facebook app to raise awareness of the illness - BBC News
- Facebook users are being invited to experience what it is like to live with dementia in a bid to raise greater awareness about the disease.
Drivers with early dementia are a 'risk to the public' - BBC News
- Drivers in the early stages of dementia could be posing a risk to the public, doctors are warning.
Dementia: GPs say patchy services fail patients - BBC News
- Patchy support for people with dementia is failing patients and their carers, doctors warn.
Dementia levels 'are stabilising' - BBC News
- The number of people with dementia is levelling off in parts of Western Europe - and even falling in the UK - according to a report by University of Cambridge scientists.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...