New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Gastrointestinal (GI) Motility
GI Motitility In the Mouth and Esophagus GI Motitility In the Stomach GI Motitility In the Small Intestine GI Motitility In the Large Intestine Regulation of GI Motility
Help by adding tags...
- How does our mouth help us break down food? To what extend is food digested there before it is swallowed? By Raja Narayan. More free lessons at: http://www.k...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Small Intestine 1: Structure
- How can the stomach flu make us lactose intolerant? How do we absorb the food we eat? Learn how the small intestine has specialized sites to break down and a...
Esophagus, Stomach, Intestine Histology
Blue Histology - Gastrointestinal Tract
- The gastrointestinal tract (GIT) comprises the stomach, duodenum, jejunum, ileum, colon, rectum and anal canal. The GIT and oesophagus form the alimentary canal. The basic structure of ...
AccessSurgery - Print
- Following our presentations on the above list of topics is a special section written by Professor Ahmed Shafik. Dr. Shafik, who is chairman of the Department of Surgery ...
At Children's Medical Center, A Step Toward Treating Long Breaks In A Baby's Esophagus
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center, beginning a journey to save the lives of babies born with long breaks in their esophagus, has become the country's first pediatric hospital to acquire a devic...