New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Lab Case 57
A 19 year old girl presents with a sore throat and feeling generally unwell. She has difficulty swallowing. On examination – her tonsils are enlarged and inflamed.
Help by adding tags...
Anaesthesia choice in Total Hip Replacement
- The choice of anaesthetic in primary total hip replacement surgery – which gives the best perioperative outcome?
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
A 68 year old woman with deteriorating hearing
- A 68 year old woman presented to the ear, nose, and throat (ENT) clinic with gradually worsening bilateral hearing loss over at least the past five years. This was associated with some non-intrusiv...
Embryo Development and Implantation
- Hundreds of sperm reach the Fallopian tube during intercourse, but only one makes its way through the area surrounding the oocyte, thus causing fertilization.
Like being at your own funeral - without the inconvenience of dying
- I’m sure there are times when all us GPs feel under-appreciated — by our patients, staff, specialist colleagues or society in general. You can’t blame them for sometimes taking us for granted — it’...
Low Back Pain
- Check out our new website, http://www.evanshealthlab.com/ Follow Dr. Mike for new videos! http://twitter.com/docmikeevans Dr. Mike Evans is founder of the He...
Shrink Rap: Does Watch-Your-Words Political Correctness in Universities Contribute to Mental Illness?
- Dinah, ClinkShrink, & Roy produce Shrink Rap: a blog by Psychiatrists for Psychiatrists. A place to talk; no one has to listen. All patient vignettes are confabulated; the psychiatrists, however,...