New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
NHS to stop 'over-medicating' people with learning disabilities - BBC News
NHS England says it is taking urgent action to tackle the over-prescribing of psychotropic drugs to people with learning disabilities.
Help by adding tags...
HOUJC1 2009 | Case 5
- ResearchToPractice.com/HOUJC109 – Case 5: 53yo woman with symptomatic, high-risk mantle-cell lymphoma treated with R-hyper-CVAD. Interviews conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Pract...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Admiring Autism: Busting 'autism myths' with a camera - BBC News
- Photographer Sara Dunn is "challenging the myths surrounding autism" with a camera, her own son and other affected families.
Care of learning disability patients: Reform 'remains slow' - BBC News
- There has been an "alarming absence" of progress in the reform of care for people with learning disabilities in England, a review concludes.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!