New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Parents 'should brush children's teeth' - Royal College of Surgeons - BBC News
The Royal College of Surgeons calls on parents to supervise or brush their children's teeth until the age of 14, when their adult teeth are fully formed.
Help by adding tags...
Children 'influenced by parents' screen-viewing habits' - BBC News
- Children are more likely to spend lots of time watching TV and playing on screens if their parents do the same, suggests a Bristol University study.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
ChildLine calls on parents' drug and alcohol abuse rise - BBC News
- The number of children calling ChildLine about their parents' drinking and drug abuse has doubled in the past year.
Child tooth removal 'at crisis point', doctors warn - BBC News
- Doctors call for urgent action to reduce the number of children needing to have rotten teeth removed under general anaesthetic in hospital.
The dangers of loneliness as a parent - BBC News
- A quarter of British parents feel lonely and isolated, according to a survey by the charity Action for Children.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.