New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Primary care workers are given guidance on managing mental health in humanitarian crises
Non-specialist health workers have been given new guidance to help identify and manage the mental health needs of populations during disasters and conflict.
Help by adding tags...
Transforming mental health
- The government’s mandate for achieving parity of esteem between physical and mental health has put the spotlight on mental health provision. In London, meeting the mental health needs of the large ...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Poor access to primary care results in poorer health for deaf people
- Deaf people who sign have poorer health than the general population, according to a study led by researchers from the School for Social and Community Medicine at the University of Bristol, UK.
WHO | Global health workforce, finances remain low for mental health
- 14 July 2015 -- Worldwide, nearly 1 in 10 people have a mental health disorder, but only 1% of the global health workforce is working in mental health. This means, for example, that nearly half of ...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals