New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Crohn’s disease vs. Ulcerative colitis
Useful comparison table highlighting the differences between Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
Help by adding tags...
Internal medicine on Instagram: “Continuous involvement of colonic lesions in ulcerative colitis”
- “Continuous involvement of colonic lesions in ulcerative colitis”
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
UC CARES study highlights impact of flare-ups in patients with moderate-to-severe ulcerative colitis
- New analyses of the pan-European Ulcerative Colitis Condition, Attitude, Resources and Educational Study (UC CARES) presented at the 10th Congress of the European Crohn's and Colitis...
Nestle Enters Agreement to Develop Ulcerative Colitis Therapy
- Nestle is working with Lipid Therapeutics to develop and commercialize a new therapeutic treatment for mild-to-moderate ulcerative colitis, the company said on Wednesday.
Acute Severe Ulcerative Colitis in the Hospitalized Setting
- Which is more effective for acute ulcerative colitis... Infliximab or cyclosporine?
Bacteria Mind Map
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...