New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Blood supply of the GI tract
Blood Supply of Gi tract
Help by adding tags...
Iron Transport: GI tract to the bloodsteam
- A simple diagram, and the only way I could make sense of the way Iron is transported from the GI tract to the blood.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Arterial Blood Gases chart
Arterial vs Venous Blood Gases
- In this video we use a clinical scenario as a 'catapult' to discuss the potential differences between an arterial and a venous ABG.
Blood thinning drug safety concerns exposed
- The safety of the blood thinning drug dabigatran (Pradaxa) has been challenged in an investigation by the BMJ, as has the evidence that led to the drug's approval by regulators.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals