New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Low Back Pain
Check out our new website, http://www.evanshealthlab.com/ Follow Dr. Mike for new videos! http://twitter.com/docmikeevans Dr. Mike Evans is founder of the He...
Help by adding tags...
Anaesthesia choice in Total Hip Replacement
- The choice of anaesthetic in primary total hip replacement surgery – which gives the best perioperative outcome?
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
A 68 year old woman with deteriorating hearing
- A 68 year old woman presented to the ear, nose, and throat (ENT) clinic with gradually worsening bilateral hearing loss over at least the past five years. This was associated with some non-intrusiv...
Diagnose on Sight: Traumatic low back pain
- Diagnose on Sight: Traumatic low back pain - CT images of a Chance fracture
Lab Case 57
- A 19 year old girl presents with a sore throat and feeling generally unwell. She has difficulty swallowing. On examination – her tonsils are enlarged and inflamed.
Management of chronic low back pain
Pilates for low back pain | Cochrane
- Low back pain is an important health problem around the world. One of the most common treatments is exercise and in recent years Pilates has been a common option for treating low back pain.