New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Management of Menorrhagia
Help by adding tags...
Dr Ben Savage
on Wednesday 25th November 2009
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Essentials of Obstetrics and Gynaecology for Clinical Officers and Midwives
- The author of this book has a vast experience of teaching Medical and Midwifery students both in Tanzania and abroad. He has also worked as a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist in public hos...
Core Clinical Cases in Obstetrics and Gynaecology Third Edition
- You've read your textbook and your course notes. Now you need to apply your knowledge to real life clinical situations. The problem-solving approach of Core Clinical Cases guides you to think of th...
Crash Course Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- The new series of Crash Course continues to provide readers with complete coverage of the MBBS curriculum in an easy-to-read, user-friendly manner. Building on the success of previous editions, the...
Oxford Desk Reference: Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- This irreplaceable reference compiles the most up-to-date and relevant material on obstetrics and gynaecology into one volume. Strongly evidence-based, it includes the latest knowledge and guidelin...
Diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of syphilis
- Visit us (http://www.khanacademy.org/science/healthcare-and-medicine) for health and medicine content or (http://www.khanacademy.org/test-prep/mcat) for MCAT...