New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
In this video Miss Tierney demonstrates how to examine a Hernia.
Help by adding tags...
- This file contains information about Hernia,its types,easy diagnostic points for different types of hernias and its treatment. Hope it will be helpful.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Case study of a fictional patient with a hernia, from risk factors, to presentation to management
We Solve for X - Ido Bachelet - Surgical Nanorobotics
- Behind the moonshot: Ido Bachelet Ido Bachelet's moonshot to use nanorobotics for surgery has the potential to change lives globally. But who is the man behi...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials