New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
Psychiatry Revision Paul Baillie
on Wednesday 11th November 2009
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
- which isotope is therapeutic and which isotope is diagnostic it always a confusing one please help me to remember.
Bacteria Mind Map
New data supporting Arno Therapeutics' HDAC inhibitor AR-42 published
- Arno Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company primarily focused on the development of oncology therapeutics, has announced that data from a preclinical study demonstrate...
Lessons in Diabetes Care from Around the World
- How different countries can learn from each other in the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
Global Cardiovascular Deaths Continue to Rise Despite Gains in Prevention and Treatment
- By Larry Husten Edited by Susan Sadoughi, MD, and Richard Saitz, MD, MPH, FACP, FASAM Improvements in the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular
TechTool Thursday 063 DxLogic
- DxLogic provides easy access to likelihood ratios to help determine treatment intervention options and diagnostic criteria
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more