New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
KT Evidence Bite: Colchicine for Pericarditis - CanadiEM
In addition to conventional antiinflammatory therapy, colchicine for pericarditis reduced the rate of incessant or recurrent pericarditis.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Bus Bites- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- This is one of a series of podcasts which I made with bus journey's in mind. They last no longer than 12minutes and deal with 'traditionally difficult' topics in a 'bite-sized' manner suitable for ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
KT Evidence Bite: Fibrinolysis in Intermediate PE - CanadiEM
- In patients with intermediate-risk PE (signs of RV dysfunction and cardiac injury) does fibrinolysis improve clinical outcomes?
Bacteria Mind Map
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Spectrum of antimicrobials