New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Direct probing of brain reveals multiple regions cause tinnitus
Scientists have peeked inside the brain of a man with tinnitus to identify the brainwaves that underlie the debilitating sensation of ringing in the ear
Help by adding tags...
Calm acceptance may relieve stress of tinnitus, study finds
- A novel approach to tinnitus, or ringing in the ears, a condition striking approximately 50 million Americans, may provide long-term relief, according to a study published in the journal...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
This scientist scanned his brain 2X a week for 18 months - Futurity
- Every Tuesday and Thursday morning for a year and a half, Russell Poldrack climbed into an MRI machine and scanned his brain. He explains why.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)