New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
First human embryos genetically modified – more will come
There is a long way to go before we can tinker with our genes but tests have been done in human embryos to find out whether it can be safe and effective
Help by adding tags...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!