New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Smartphone holograms can diagnose cervical cancer
A device that plugs into your phone could diagnose cancer and other diseases by measuring the way light bounces off different molecules
Help by adding tags...
HPV and Cervical Cancer
- CANCER FOCUS - CERVICAL CANCER IN A REGION OF THE UK: NORTHERN IRELAND
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Potential new tool for cervical cancer detection and diagnosis
- Cervical cancer is, in many ways, a shining example of how successful the war on cancer can be. Thanks largely to the advent of Pap smear screening, U.S.
Cervical cancer 'not just a young woman's disease' - BBC News
- There is a perception that cervical cancer is a young woman's disease, but half of deaths occur in women over 65, a British Medical Journal report says.
Cervical cancer is not just a young woman’s disease
- Susan Sherman and colleagues argue that the upper age limit for cervical screening needs revisiting and call for awareness campaigns to target older as well as younger women
Cervical Cancer | Did You Know?
- Highlighting key topics and trends in cancer statistics, this "Did You Know?" video from the National Cancer Institute looks at cervical cancer in the United...