New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Help by adding tags...
Episode 2--Pediatric Limp
- <p>How do you workup a child with limp? </p <p>Decisions rules for distinguishing between toxic synovitis and septic hip.</p <p> </p <p>A curbside consult with pediatric orthopedic ...
Status epilepticus in children
- <p><!--StartFragment--></p <p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-CA">This podcast gives medical students an approach to managing status epilepticus in pediatric patients. It was written by Michelle...
Ancient Israelites and Infection Control
- A medical students reflection on Old Testament Ritual Law and it's health implications. In an era before effective medical treatments, before science, and before evidence-based medicine, it is fas...
Pediatric POCUS | EM Cases
- Jason Fisher, Alyssa Abo, Adam Sivitz & Alex Arroyo discuss their favorite pediatric POCUS applications, appendicitis, intussusception, lung POCUS, nerve blocks
Episode 10 – Pediatric GI Emergencies
- Episode 10 (iTunes or listen here) The Free Open Access Medical education (FOAM) We review Dr. Natalie May's brilliant post on the St. Emlyn's blog, "When Sick Means Sick: Emesemantics and Vomiting...
Trials and Tribulations: Ross Fisher on Paediatric Trauma at the London Trauma Conference
- Podcast with Ross Fisher, Consultant Paediatric Surgeon, about paediatric trauma research and challenges recorded at the London Trauma Conference 2014.