New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
SGEM#97: Hippy Hippy Shake – Ultrasound Vs. CT Scan for Diagnosing Renal Colic
Guest Skeptic: Dr. Tony Seupaul and Dr. Spencer Wright. Tony is the Chairman of the Department of Emergency Medicine, University of Arkansas.
Help by adding tags...
Renal SBAs for 3rd years (with answers)
- Document including some renal SBAs for 3rd years (with answers)
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Nephrology - Kidney Physiology Overview
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpblZXR0JiVGRkR2M/edit?usp=sharing
Renal Anatomy 3 - Glomerular Histology
- http://www.handwrittentutorials.com - This is the third tutorial in the Renal Anatomy series. This video explores the histology of the glomerulus, and discus...
Renal Anatomy 2 - Nephron
- http://www.handwrittentutorials.com - This is the second tutorial in the Renal Anatomy series. This video explores the anatomy of the Nephron, and its compon...
Renal Anatomy 1 - Kidney
- http://www.handwrittentutorials.com - This video is the first in a series about the Anatomy of the Kidney. This tutorial explores the gross anatomy of a cut ...
Renal Ultrasound showing hydronephrosis
- via YouTube Capture