New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Research Interests: Improving the care of the ill and injured child, Identification of serious illness in children and Educational Evaluation
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Transfusion targets in acute GI bleed.
- A review of the current literature. 70g/L vs. 90g/L transfusion targets.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
A Primer on Biosimilars: Immunologic Complexity and Clinical Opportunity CME/CE
- The goals of this activity are to define biosimilars and distinguish them from their respective reference agents and to discuss the legal, economic, and clinical context in which the new agents are...
28 Apologies You Should Make To Your Personal Trainer Right Now
- Personal trainers are amazing motivators who can help us reach our fitness goals, transform our bodies for the better, and even serve as the inspiration ...
EGDT IS DEAD, LONG LIVE EGDT
- And so the EGDT trilogy is complete. The results of the ProMISe trial was published, after we’ve recently had the results from the ARISE and ProCESS trials. They all compared EGDT (Early Goal-Direc...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.