New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Diverticulitis: Questioning Current Practice - emdocs
Questioning the current practice management of diverticulitis? Read about the most recent review of a large meta-analysis regarding this hot topic
Help by adding tags...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Risk of neuropsychiatric adverse events associated with varenicline: systematic review and meta-analysis
- Objective To determine the risk of neuropsychiatric adverse events associated with use of varenicline compared with placebo in randomised controlled trials.
Long after acute attacks, diverticulitis patients show psychological, physical symptoms
- UCLA researchers interviewed people with diverticulitis and confirmed that many suffer psychological and physical symptoms long after their acute illness has passed.
Ultrasound for Appendicitis - emdocs
- emDocs post containing very useful emergency medicine information
Diverticulitis on the Rise in U.S. Since 2000
- Diverticulitis became more common in the U.S. from the late 1990s to the mid-2000s, a new study suggests.