New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Thanks to our own Ross Simcoe, MD for providing this case history HPI A 12 yo male with pmhx of headaches presents with a headache that began 4 days
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Neurology - history taking
- Neurology - history taking
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Top 10 Controversial Psychiatric Disorders
- The history of psychiatry is littered with impassioned fights over controversial diagnoses.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...