New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Sleep-protective monitoring to reduce ICU delirium
0 Introduction 0 Recently an excellent post on the Trauma Professional's Blog pointed out that nocturnal vital signs disrupt sleep and may be unnecessary i
Help by adding tags...
How long is the sleep wake cycle?
- If no external cues are not applied, how long would the sleep wake cycle be? Would it be shorter or longer?
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Five tips for ICU delirium - INTENSIVE
- Five tips for ICU delirium, including recommendations from The Alfred ICU guidelines.
Assessing and Managing Delirium in Older Adults
- Assessing and Managing Delirium in Older Adults
Non-drug treatments for promoting sleep in adults in the intensive care unit | Cochrane
- We reviewed the evidence on non-pharmacological interventions (i.e. non-drug treatments) for improving sleep in critically ill adults.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...