New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Newborn baby Teddy was UK's youngest ever organ donor - BBC News
A newborn baby, who lived for less than two hours, became the UK's youngest ever organ donor a year ago, it has been revealed.
Help by adding tags...
BBC News - Why patients are saying 'I want to be bipolar'
- In this week's Scrubbing Up, psychiatrist Dr Diana Chan talks about how this identification with celebrities have made more people ready to acknowledge they too are bipolar
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Newborn care in England under inspection - BBC News
- A review of the quality of care provided to newborn and young babies with severe health problems will be carried out in England.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials