New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Curbing Tobacco Use – One Step Forward, Two Steps Back | Inter Press Service
According to the World Health Organisation (WHO), there will be between 1.5 and 1.9 billion smokers worldwide in 2025. Credit: Marius Mellebye/CC-BY-2.0
Help by adding tags...
Smoking impairs treatment response in inflammatory back arthritis
- Smoking impairs the response to biological drugs used to treat inflammatory arthritis affecting the lower back, known as axial spondyloarthritis, or AxSpA, for short, reveals research...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Reducing global tobacco use
- Although global efforts to cut tobacco use have had some success, more can be done to reduce the number of deaths from smoking, according to a commentary published in CMAJ (Canadian Medical...
Seth and I from back in the day – Come join us at “SMACC” !
- In memory of Dr John Hinds
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!