New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Psoriatic Arthritis and the Heart: Is There a Risk?
Study finds many commonalities, but no evidence of excess mortality.
Help by adding tags...
Divorce may raise the risk of heart attack, study finds
- Women who have been divorced at least twice are at almost twice the risk of heart attack - regardless of whether they have remarried - according to a new study.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Height influences heart attack risk
- Coronary heart disease may be closely tied to whether or not you're heads and shoulders above the crowd
The shorter you are, the higher your risk of having a heart attack
- Leicester researchers say every 2.5 inches change in your height affected your risk of coronary heart disease by 13.5%.
Common antacid could raise heart attack risk by more than 20%
- Researchers find that adults using proton pump inhibitors may be at an increased risk of heart attack compared with adults using other antacids.
Apremilast for Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis
- An overview of the use, safety, and efficacy of the PDE4 inhibitor apremilast, a promising new systemic therapy for treating psoriatic disease.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...