New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Aggressive Cooling Adds No Benefit in Cardiac Arrest
Target temperature made no real difference in a trial of cooling strategies.
Help by adding tags...
Capnography in Cardiac Arrest
- A concise lecture covering the basics of Capnography in Critical Care.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Cognitive problems are common after cardiac arrest
- Half of all patients who survive a cardiac arrest experience problems with cognitive functions such as memory and attention.
Transesophageal Echocardiography in Cardiac Arrest - emdocs
- Transesophageal Echocardiography in Cardiac Arrest, by Stephen Alerhand MD
Cooling After Cardiac Arrest May Help Preserve Brain Function - MedicineNet
- Cooling the body might help prevent or lessen brain damage caused by cardiac arrest, a new study suggests.
Pediatric Cardiac Arrest Podcast
- Stream Pediatric-Cardiac-Arrest 2015 by EM Cases Podcast.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!