New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Low-Normal Thyroid Function Not Linked to Coronary Risk
Patient-level meta-analysis suggests no coronary event or mortality risk.
Help by adding tags...
Higher sugar intake linked to raised risk of cardiovascular mortality, study finds
- Higher consumption of added sugar is associated with an increased risk of cardiovascular mortality, a new US study has shown.1
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!