New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Trick of the Trade: Peritonsillar abscess needle drainage technique
Help by adding tags...
Are inhalers helpful in COPD?
- Are inhalers helpful in COPD? I have seen patients on them, but then I alse read that they are not largely for it. Any advice? Thanks!
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Owning the Peritonsillar Abscess
- A few pearls for optimizing management of the patient presenting with a peritonsillar abscess.
Dual intraosseous needles into single humerus study!
- Not one but two IOs into single humerus! Check it out ! Double-barrelled resuscitation: A feasibility and simulation study of dual-intraosseous needles into a single humerus.
This video has been removed by the user.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...