New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Furosemide in the Treatment of Acute Pulmonary Edema - emdocs
Management of acute pulmonary edema and the role of furosemide (spoiler: there isn't one!) discussed by Anand Swaminathan (@EMSwami) on emDocs
Help by adding tags...
Pulmonary Oedema 2/2 - Clinical Aspects
- This second part of a two part tutrial covers the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary oedema. This can be watched in isolation or in conjunction with the first part which covers the physiology.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Pulmonary oedema - Part 2
- This video tutorial covers the aetiology, diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary oedema.
Endocrinology - Renal Hormones
- https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan Twitter: https://twit...
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) is common in critical ill populations and its association with high short-term mortality is well established. However, long-term risks of death and renal dysfunction are p...
Interventions for dialysis patients with hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection | Cochrane
- Hepatitis C is a disease of the liver caused by the hepatitis C virus (HCV) which spreads from person to person through blood contact which is a result of sharing drug needles, and other items cont...