New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Bleeding and Hemophilia in the Pediatric ED
An overview on the approach to a bleeding hemophilia patient in the pediatric emergency department. Hemophilia, Pediatrics, Expert Peer Review
Help by adding tags...
Acquired Haemophilia Case Study
- A case study and presentation about acquired haemophilia including its background, pathogenesis and medical management.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Clinical Photos: Haemophilia
- NHS National Genetics Education and Development Centre Genetics and Genomics for Healthcare.
FDA Approves Adynovate for Hemophilia A
- The therapeutic reduced bleeding episodes and controlled them once they started.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.