New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Transesophageal Echocardiography in Cardiac Arrest - emdocs
Transesophageal Echocardiography in Cardiac Arrest, by Stephen Alerhand MD
Help by adding tags...
Capnography in Cardiac Arrest
- A concise lecture covering the basics of Capnography in Critical Care.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Cognitive problems are common after cardiac arrest
- Half of all patients who survive a cardiac arrest experience problems with cognitive functions such as memory and attention.
Aggressive Cooling Adds No Benefit in Cardiac Arrest
- Target temperature made no real difference in a trial of cooling strategies.
Cooling After Cardiac Arrest May Help Preserve Brain Function - MedicineNet
- Cooling the body might help prevent or lessen brain damage caused by cardiac arrest, a new study suggests.
Pediatric Cardiac Arrest Podcast
- Stream Pediatric-Cardiac-Arrest 2015 by EM Cases Podcast.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…