New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Knee Dislocation: Pearls and Pitfalls - emdocs
emDocs post containing very useful emergency medicine information
Help by adding tags...
How to reduce a mandibular dislocation
- Daniel Gromis has applied lessons learned from the Cunningham Technique for shoulder reduction and applied them to mandibular dislocations. One of the main hurdles…
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- While the reduction of the patellar dislocation is very satisfying, don't let its ease make you complacent.
A radical clinic for care of patients with knee injuries
- Stream A radical clinic for care of patients with knee injuries by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!