New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
EGFR Testing Not Done in 25% of Lung Cancer Patients
Not all patients with advanced NSCLC undergo testing for the EGFR mutation, and for some patients who do undergo testing, therapy is initiated before the results are received.
Help by adding tags...
Lung Cancer | Doctor | Patient
- The management guidelines for small-cell lung cancers (SCLC) and non-small-cell lung cancers (NSCLC) in this article are taken from the guidelines published...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Dual therapy's 1-2 punch knocks out drug-resistant lung cancer
- Unusual chance to study patient's residual tumor leads to new findingCapitalizing on a rare opportunity to thoroughly analyze a tumor from a lung cancer patient who had...
Aprepitant Decreases Cough in Patients With Lung Cancer
- First antitussive trial in lung cancer patients identifies promising treatment for bothersome cough.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...