New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
HCV Antiviral Simeprevir Label Warns of Cardiac Risk
The approved labeling change from the FDA warns of an increased risk of bradycardia with simeprevir when it is used in combination with amiodarone and sofosbuvir.
Help by adding tags...
ABCD2 Score - Stroke Risk
- ABCD2 score for predicting the risk of stroke after a TIA Age > 60 years (1 point)
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Taking a longer term view of cardiovascular risk: the causal exposure paradigm
- Allan D Sniderman and colleagues argue that many people already have advanced arterial damage when they are identified to be at high risk of a cardiovascular event and that a better approach would ...
Marijuana: Risk or Remedy? - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 24th Feb 2015 - Marijuana: Risk or Remedy?
Study finds increased risk of type 2 diabetes with statin use
- A new study associates statin use with a 46% increased risk of type 2 diabetes. This risk is linked to statins that reduce insulin sensitivity and secretion, say the authors.
New model for predicting cardiovascular disease risk worldwide
- Researchers have developed the first global model for predicting cardiovascular disease (CVD) risk. The model -developed by Harvard T.H.
Daily Insulin Ups Immune Response in Kids With T1D Risk
- Findings could be an important step towards prevention of type 1 diabetes.