New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
3D Printing in Cardiovascular Medicine
Printing a functional beating heart may be a ways off, but 3D printed models of hearts, valves, and other anatomy are currently used to plan surgical and interventional procedures.
Help by adding tags...
Can you 3D print me a new kidney? - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 20th Sep 2014 - Can you 3D print me a new kidney?
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Medicine by Post-It Note
- While not all of medicine can be conveyed on a post-it note, quite a lot of the little things can. And what do you get if you add a lot of little things? A big thing. It's medicine, but not as you ...
Online game 'may control snacking' - BBC News
- A computer game could help some people control their unhealthy snacking habits, suggests a small study from the University of Exeter.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!