New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Combining the old and new to kill cancer cells
A team of Singapore based scientists have found that pairing a new approach with an old drug may be an effective approach to treat common cancers.
Help by adding tags...
How cancer can spread
- Cancer cells can be carried in the bloodstream or lymphatic system to other parts of the body. There they can start to grow into new tumours.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
A digital field guide to cancer cells
- Scientists are mapping the habits of cancer cells, turn by microscopic turn.
Genetically engineered Salmonella promising as anti-cancer therapy
- A new study has demonstrated that genetically modified Salmonella can be used to kill cancer cells.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Bacteria Mind Map
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...